Monday 14 September 2015

'Mysteri Examples'

 For my homework I have experimented with colour, light and shade to try and find  the perfect advertisement. The first picture on the right was my original picture. The changes that I have made from the original photo is the text has been enlarged and I have made the lighting crisper. The two examples below show how I experimented with colour and the text. The first colour that I chose to experiment with was red. I also attempted to change the colour to blue. The  purpose of experimenting with colours was to see if they would have been better as well as to try and make the perfume bottle glow.

I finally chose to use the original black and white however the change I made was to make the lighting of the bottle stronger and to make the background darker. I also changed the title from 'Mysteri' to 'MYSTERI' which I felt made the brand name bolder and better.



















































No comments:

Post a Comment