Monday 14 September 2015

MYSTERI Final Version


In class I was told to add a tag-line into the piece as I would need a tag-line to complete the task. I had already came up with a tag-line and retrieved it and placed it into the picture. I made the tag-line into the same text as the name of the fragrance however made it smaller than the title. I also made the light around the text 'MYSTERI' not as strong so you could see the top of the letter 'R'.

Who is represented?
In this piece no particular individual is represented. The original picture showed the girls hair and face but I cropped out the face and darkened the background so you could not see the hair. The reason why I made sure that you couldn't see the face of the person is because I wanted it to relate to the title and tag-line which both suggest Mystery and Unknown.

How does this representation persuade us to like the product?
It makes you believe and get more engaged with the mystery and unknowing sense around the product.

Who is the target audience?
The target audience for this product are teenagers and young adults.





No comments:

Post a Comment